Abstract submission is now open. Below is more information regarding submissions for the 2018 Annual Meeting.
Annual Meeting Abstracts
The Annual Meeting will provide a venue for the presentation of the newest immune deficiency diseases and the pathogenesis of these defects in molecular terms.
- Abstracts submissions are collected through the online submission page only; e-mailed abstracts or any other form of submission will not be accepted.
- Submitters are able to upload graphs and/or charts through the submission system.
- Abstract submission will close December 20, 2017. All abstracts must be submitted in full by 11:59 pm CDT on December 20 to be considered.
- Notification of selected Abstracts will take place in mid-to-late January.
The 2018 Update in PID pre-conference and the Annual Meeting will feature different presentations selected from submitted abstracts. This years conference will feature the following:
- Oral Abstracts
- Lightning Poster Presentations
Submitted abstracts may be programmed into any part of the Annual Meeting, including the Update in PID pre-conference.
Topics of Interest
CIS invites all Members and non-members to submit an abstract for review for the 2018 CIS Annual Meeting. The following is a list of categories of interest to CIS for abstract submission. This is not an inclusive list and abstracts on categories not listed will also be accepted.
- B cell biology
- Biological mechanisms of PID
- Hematopoietic cell transplantation and gene therapy
- Immune dysregulation in PID
- Immune modulating therapies
- Immunoglobulin replacement therapy
- Infections in PIDs
- Innate immunity
- NK cell biology
- Novel genetic etiologies of PIDs
- Phenotypic and molecular spectrum of Primary Immune Deficiency
- PID registries
- T cell biology
- Other topics related to clinical immunology
Questions about the 2018 CIS Annual Meeting can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Opens
October 2, 2017
October 11, 2017
December 20, 2017
Abstract Submission Closes
February 9, 2018
Early Bird Registration Closes
March 23, 2018
March 30, 2018
Online Registration Closes
*On-site registration will be available*