The science and practice of human immunology
- Immune Deficiency Foundation -The Immune Deficiency Foundation is the national patient organization dedicated to improving the diagnosis, treatment and quality of life of persons with primary immunodeficiency diseases through advocacy, education and research.
- IDF Consulting Immunologist Program -The IDF Consulting Immunologist Program provides physicians the opportunity to consult with expert clinical immunologists about patient-specific questions and obtain valuable diagnostic, treatment and disease management information.
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) - JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research. Their strength lies in our exclusive focus and singular influence on the worldwide effort to end T1D.
- The Jeffery Modell Foundation- JMF is a global patient organization devoted to early and precise diagnosis, meaningful treatments, and ultimately, cures - through clinical and basic research, physician education, patient support, advocacy, public awareness and newborn screening.
- Lupus Foundation of America - The Lupus Foundation of America is devoted to solving the mystery of lupus, one of the world's cruelest, most unpredictable, and devastating diseases, while giving caring support to those who suffer from its brutal impact.
- Arthritis Foundation - The Arthritis Foundation's goal is to chart a winning course, guiding families in developing personalized plans for living a full life – and making each day another stride towards a cure.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Support Network - The Rheumatoid Arthritis Support Network consists of a team of healthcare writers and professionals who are committed to helping people with rheumatoid arthritis live full, happy lives despite their diagnosis.
- Hyper IgM Foundation - The mission of the Hyper IgM Foundation is to improve the treatment, quality of life and the long term outlook for children and adults living with Hyper IgM Syndrome through research, support, education, and advocacy to families and patients. Click here for more information.
- Dyskeratosis Congenita Outreach, Inc. - Dyskeratosis Congenita Outreach, Inc. is a grassroots, volunteer-operated foundation serving patients and families affected by DC around the world. DCO emerged in 2008 following a DC Clinical Research Workshop at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Md., which brought together families, scientists and clinicians. At the gathering, participants pledged to organize a support group for affected families. Those initial participants started to talk regularly and a year later gained certification as a (501(c)3 not-for-profit, independent from any medical institute.