Interested in Posting Content on the CIS Website? Follow These Guidelines!
- The meeting/event must occur more than 3 months before or after CIS’ Annual Meeting, as not to conflict or compete.
- The meeting/event must contain content that is relevant to the field of immunology and of interest to CIS members.
- If the meeting/event fulfills the above requirements, it will be forwarded to the Chair and Co-Chair of the Digital Content Committee for approval and inclusion on the CIS Calendar of Events.
- If the external organization wishes we send an email to our membership, this request will go through the Executive Committee for approval.
- Should a request be received regarding a new program at an institution, it will be placed under the ‘Other Links’ section of the CIS website (accessible from the CIS homepage), on the ‘Opportunities’ page.
PROCESS FOR LINKING TO PATIENT ORGANIZATIONS
- The organization must contact CIS
- Provide proof of 501(c)3 status
- Must have overlapping society goals
- Partnerships will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the Executive Committee
**It is up to the discretion of CIS leadership in regards to what is published on the website. CIS maintains the right to decline any request.