2020 IAPIDS Advanced PID School
The International Alliance for Primary Immunodeficiency Societies (IAPIDS) is hosting the inagural Advanced PID School. This School was created for past school attendees of any of the societies belonging to IAPIDS. Apply today for the opportunity to attend another PID School!
January 30 - February 2, 2020
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
- Prof. Eleonora Gambineri
- Prof. Isabelle Meyts
- Prof. Despina Moshous
- Prof. Mikko Seppänen
- Dr. Steve Holland
- Dr. Rebecca Marsh
- Prof. Sergio Rosenzweig
- Prof. Kathleen Sullivan
- Prof. Antonio Condino
- Prof. Jose Luis Franco
- Dr. Pamela Lee
- Dr. Satoshi Okada
- Current member of CIS
- Within five (5) years post-training in the field of Primary Immunodeficiency and Immune Dysregulation or a closely related specialty
- Have attended a previous Primary Immunodeficiency and Immune Dysregulation School of any of the societies belonging to IAPIDS (i.e., APSID, ASID, CIS, ESID or LASID; please specify year of attendance)
- Hold a permanent or semi-permanent position in the field of Primary immunodeficiency and Immune Dysregulation or a closely related specialty
Applicants are required to upload the following documents (in PDF format):
- Proof of Occupation, which includes the year of the Summer School attended, shows you are no more than five (5) years post training, and are working in the field of PIDD
- Current Curriculum Vitae, which includes all published manuscripts and abstracts, all presentations, grant funding, and all honors and awards.
- Letter of Support from your Department Head or similar. *Please note that we only accept 1 applicant supported per head of department*
- A one page case abstract, of PIDD or suspected PIDD that is educational and not just "tricky"
Additionally, all applicants will be required to answer a number of questions as a personal statement:
- Why do you apply to the IAPIDS School?*
- How do you think the IAPIDS School can help to improve your career?
- What do you want to get out of the IAPIDS School experience?*
- Statement of career goals
Applications will be accepted from July 16 until 6 September 2019 midnight (CET). Lodging and meals will be covered for accepted attendees.