IgNS is a professional organization dedicated to advancing the practice of Ig therapy. Our annual IgNS 2018 National Conference is taking place October 18-21 in Dallas, TX. They are very proud to offer the only Ig-focused, multi-disciplinary platform that will help elevate and standardize clinical practice and improve patient care. They recognize that many allergy/immunology fellows will undoubtedly be faced with managing this very complex therapy. Their goal is to provide an advanced, yet pragmatic foundation in Ig therapy – supporting physicians in their practice post-fellowship.
The IgNS National Conference will take place Thursday, October 18- Sunday, October 21, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas.
October 18th: Ig Academy - a full day Ig therapy review course for nurses, pharmacists, and physicians. The course for physicians will discuss topics such as:
- Mechanism of action in autoimmune disorders and primary /secondary immune deficiency
- Dosing protocols by various clinical uses/disorders
- Appropriate prescribing: IVIG and SCIG
- Tolerability, brand specific differences, and individualizing treatment
- Managing patients on home therapy
- Reimbursement/access related issues and tools
The IgNS 2018 Conference will commence on the evening of October 18th and end on Sunday October 21st, with advanced plenary sessions, intimate breakouts and roundtables, a poster session, and many collaboration and networking opportunities.
More information and Application Details